Sunday, January 8, 2012

And I’m off!


I left for Chiang Mai from Cincinnati at 8 pm Friday night. I was nervous, anxious, and most of all excited for what the new adventures studying abroad in Thailand will bring. From Cincinnati I flew to Chicago, which only took about an hour. But it was exciting non-the less because that was my first flight, since I was 2 years old. From Chicago I flew to Seoul, South Korea. This flight was 15 hours, but thankfully I had a window seat to lean on, and by this point it was 1 am back home and I was tired.  Next I traveled on to Bangkok, Thailand, which took around 6 hours.  And finally I had to run to catch my flight to Chiang Mai and landed an hour later! I took a taxi to my apartment and got settled in! Tomorrow is orientation and school is starting later this week... so much to look forward too!

No comments:

Post a Comment