Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chiang Mai Weekend

This past weekend I had plans to go to Bangkok, but I ended staying in Chiang Mai instead. This week had been busy with booking flights and getting travel arrangements in order for upcoming trips! Me and two of my friends here are planning a trip to New Delhi, India in March. We just booked our flights and now are getting into the details. The hardest part of planning so far has been getting my India Visa... I literally had to run around for it!

I am also starting to plan a trip to Vietnam as well! I want to see so many things while I am here! Will I miss a lot of class? Actually only a few classes, because I am planning around classes that have been cancelled ahead of time, or days I don't have class!

This weekend has been relaxing, hanging out with friends and visiting markets! I hope to have more fun news next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment